Principal Consulting Engineer
Paul Skyrme. MEng, BSc(Hons), IEng, MIET, MSOE, MBES, SIIRSM, TechIOSH, CMSE®
Having many years’ experience within the engineering sector, Paul is a qualified engineer to MEng, he has worked for many blue-chip companies as diverse as Rover, Corgi, Landis Lund, INA, and Bosch Rexroth. Paul has a high expertise, and understanding of electrical, mechanical, process, and control systems.
Paul has gained a wealth of practical experience within the safety field, both in an advisory role as well as implementation of the requirements.
Below is a short list of my competence.
- PUWER Assessments of existing machinery.
- CE Marking of equipment to the Machinery Directive & Low Voltage Directive.
- Inspection, and production, of Risk Assessments, Method Statements & Safe Systems of Work.
- Ensuring compliance and minimising risk for the client, with regards to legal, commercial, and health and safety aspects of the business.
- Safety audits on electrical systems and machinery, including procedural, operational competency, and gap analysis.
- NEBOSH qualified.
NEBOSH: National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety.
CMSE® – Certified Machinery Safety Expert – TÜV NORD
If you require any further information or a site visit, please contact us.