Abertawe Engineering Services, Ltd. has a track record of working with O.E.M.s, system integrators, and electrical contractors, providing expertise in safety related fields. Below is an outline of the contractor consulting services we can work on with you, thus ensuring you meet the current legislation for electrical and control system engineers.
Our expertise includes:
- Undertaking power quality analysis.
- Delivering maximum demand & headroom analysis.
- Providing thermography surveys.
- Undertaking Inspection & Testing under BS7671.
- Supplying design calculations and verifications to BS7671.
- Providing EMC and EMF testing.
- Delivering third party reviews of designs and installations.
- Supplying sub-contractor assessments.
- Delivering competency analysis (gap analysis).
- Providing design verification and assessment of machinery and machine systems under various standards, such as EN 60204-1 for machinery electrical control systems, EN 13849 for machinery safety systems.
If you require any further information, or a site visit, please contact us.